Resistance to Impact of Hailstones test – by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) Australia. (AHI 9.1)
- High Speed Dynamic Rain Penetration and High Wind loading Tests – by the Construction Research Laboratory Inc, Florida, USA. (AHI 2.1.1)
- Low Speed Dynamic Rain Penetration Test – by the Experimental Building Station, Australia. (AHI 2.1.9)
- Hurricane tested by the Construction Research Laboratory Inc., Miami, Florida, USA (AHI 2.1.1)
- Cyclone Loading Test to the Wind Loading Code, Australian Standard 1170, part 2 1975 – by the Cyclone Testing Station, Australia. (AHI 2.3.12, 2.3.13)
Thermal properties with and without underlays (sarking). Tests by the AHI Technical Centre, New Zealand. (AHI 2.5.2, 3.63)
Concentrated Force on Roofing Tiles in Australian Standard 1562. Rule 5.2, 1973 by the Cyclone Testing Station, Australia. (AHI 2.2.2, 2.1.9)
Rainwater run-off is well within the lower limits of the World Health Organisation’s standards. Tests by Water Science Laboratories, Australia. (AHI 2.5.27, 2.5.28, 2.5.29, 2.5.30).
Note: Due to the use of surfactants in the basecoat, water should not be collected from the roof for drinking purposes prior to at least three good rainfalls.
- Otto Graf Institute, Germany – Resistance to flying fires and radiant heat, Cert. No: DIN4102/7 October 2000.
- Japan Ministry of Construction Fire Test approval No: 11513, July 1993.
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) Class A, B and C Fire Ratings.
- Class A and B Fire Retardant Roof Rating, Re-roofing over existing Wood Shakes, Wood Shingle or Asphalt Shingle Roofs, in accordance with ICBO requirements. (AHI 3.64).
- Early Fire Hazard Test to Australian Standard 1530, Part 3 – by the Building Research Association of New Zealand. (AHI 2.4.4) Above test ratings achieved utilising proper underlayment.(AHI 3.64).
- Wakefield Laboratories Limited of New Zealand – Simulated Earthquake Test 1969. (AHI 2.5.34).
- Performance report of Roofing Materials during the 6.8 Northridge Earthquake, TMC USA 1994. Performance report of Roofing Materials during the 6.8 Northridge Earthquake, TMC USA 1994.
- British Board of Agrement, assessment of products for construction – Certificate No: 99/3568 March 1999. British Board of Agrement, assessment of products for construction – Certificate No: 99/3568 March 1999.
- BRANZ (Building Research Association New Zealand) Appraisal Certificate No: 314, Ocotber 1998. BRANZ (Building Research Association New Zealand) Appraisal Certificate No: 314, Ocotber 1998.
Get A Quick Quote
If you have any enquiry about our products or require a more complex quote please feel free to contact us.