We are excited to announce a new product like nothing else in the market! Do you want to have a building that is completely fireproof and has excellent thermal insulation (saving you energy and money)?
In today’s world where the cost of energy is rising on a daily basis the use of thermally insulating building materials is crucial. PRATLIPERL, when mixed with cement, produces an eco-friendly, ultra lightweight, thermally insulating & fireproof concrete. PRATLIPERL is the modern solution for energy efficient building. It can double a normal wall’s thermal insulation by just plastering a 16 mm layer of the PRATLIPERL product.
Watch this 4-minute video for a demonstration of PRATLIPERL in action: https://youtu.be/
- Excellent Thermal Insulator – As a result of Pratliperl’s low density and physical structure, it keeps your house cool when it’s hot outside and warm when it’s cold.
- Superb Strength – Once cured, Pratliperl has superior strength when compared to ordinary lightweight concretes.
- Exceptional Fire and Heat Resistance – Can withstand temperatures up to 1250°C without losing it’s structural integrity.
- Compatible with Cement and Other Binders – Pratliperl mixed with cement (and many other binders) can produce ultra lightweight panels, boards, bricks and blocks that can be cut, nailed and drilled.
- Non-toxic and Completely Environmentally Friendly.
- Resistant to Spalling – Under fire conditions and, more severely, under water quench conditions (e.g. from a fire hose) following extreme heat, conventional concrete will spall and lose it’s integrity. Pratliperl remains intact.
- During a Fire, Pratliperl Will Not Spall nor Release Smoke or Toxic Fumes.
- Exceptional thermal insulation.
- Energy saving “green” product.
- Ultra lightweight; reduces highrise structural building costs.
- Completely fireproof.
- Good acoustic properties.
- Easy to apply.
- May be gunited when applied to large surfaces (e.g. mine tunnels).
Some examples of Pratliperl Usage:
- Thermally insulating and fireproof wall plaster.
- Ultra lightweight concrete, bricks and boards.
- Underfloor insulation and insulated roof decks.
- Lightweight screeds on corrugated iron or concrete roofs.
- Fire proofing structural steel columns.
- Insulating industrial cryogenic tanks.
- Loose fill thermal insulation in wall cavities.
- Pizza oven liners.
- Lightweight tile adhesive filler.