Alcolin Contact Spray Adhesive
ALCOLIN CONTACT SPRAY ADHESIVE is a superior, all-purpose Polychloroprene rubber-based contact aerosol spray adhesive, with high bond strength. It bonds a variety of materials instantaneously on contact. The spray applicator allows for ease of use and for greater coverage of the adhesive.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use aerosol can
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces
- Excellent initial grab
- Colourless fast drying adhesive
- Fine mist spray providing excellent coverage
- Temporary or permanent bonds
- Acid free
- Does not become brittle with age
- Will not stain
- Will not wrinkle
- Long tack life
- Ideal for household repairs, DIY tasks and handicrafts.
- Excellent for bonding most paper, cardboard, photographs, decoupage, fabric and stencils
- Ideal for archiving, mounting photographs, illustrations, prints and maps
- Can be used for 3D Models, coated papers, exhibition and point-of-display boards, creating and mounting mock ups, scrap booking, model building, foil crafts, home decorating, bonding fabric and cushion foam.