Alcolin Waterproof Glue
ALCOLIN WATERPROOF GLUE is a revolutionary, one part moisture curing, solvent-free polyurethane adhesive with high bond strength, water and heat resistance.
Features and Benefits
- 100% Waterproof
- Fire resistant
- Outstanding versatility
- Excellent for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Epoxy like strength
- Tough glue line offering good sandability and durability
- Unaffected by finishes
- Long open time to assemble parts
- Fast setting time – short press times, increased output
- Gap filling
- Solvent free
- Suitable for oily and exotic woods
- Can be used for water-resistant and weatherproof bonding of wood-based materials, stone, ceramic, insulation materials and concrete.
- Ideal for all interior and exterior applications.
- Suitable for applications below the waterline, making it ideal for marine applications such as boat building.
- Excellent for exterior furniture and doors, window frames, shutters, garage doors, parquet flooring, cutting blocks, bent wood laminations, table tops, birdhouses, etc.
- Ideal for interior furniture with frequent long-term exposure to running or condensed water and high humidity e.g. saunas.
- Excellent for bonding composites together, such as polystyrene to metal, wood to metal, plywood to concrete, stone to tile, etc.