BASF MasterPozzolith RMC4 (Pozzolith CRP4)
is a high performance plasticising retarder, beneficial in maintaining workability especially in high ambient temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Considerably improves the cohesion of concrete, reducing segregation and bleed water.
- Of particular use where fine aggregates of poor grading and particle shape are evident.
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather by improved workability and workability retention in conjunction with extended setting times.
- Improved surface finish.
- Improved trowellability.
- Reduces honeycombing / cold joint effects.
- Improves pumpability of concrete.
- Reduces effects of various modes of attack on concrete and embedded steel by considerable reduction in permeability.