Features and Benefits
- FBN II offers maximum load-bearing capacity in non-cracked concrete – anchoring base can not bear higher loads – is totally utilised.
- Reduced anchorage depth reduces drill time – this saves time and reduces reinforcement hits during drilling.
- Long thread allows stand-off installations and variable usable lengths.
- Diameter 8 to 20 mm also for reduced anchorage depths, e.g. for small loads or if reinforcement is hit.
- Embossed letter on the head for subsequent control of the installation as it indicates the setting depth.