Features and Benefits
- Low precipitation rate–0.60 in/hr (15,2 mm/hr)–reduces run-off and erosion.
- Multiple, rotating streams uniformly distribute water throughout the radius range.
- Matched precipitation rate across radii and pattern simplify the design process.
- Matched precipitation rate with Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Rotor Nozzles allow MPR irrigation designs from 13′ to 35′.
- With approximately 60% less flow than conventional spray nozzles, Rotary Nozzles allow more heads per zone, reducing overall system complexity and cost.
- Maintains highly efficient performance throughout the 20-55 psi pressure range, with no misting or fogging at high pressures.
- Stainless steel radius reduction screw allows reduction down to 13′ on the R13-18 and to 17′ on the R17-24 to accommodate varying landscape needs.
- Designed for use on Rain Bird spray heads.
- Three-year trade warranty.