PC Part / Reverse
Rain Bird 5000/5000 Plus MPR Nozzles simplify both the design process and the installation of rotors, because they reliably deliver matched precipitation rates within and between rotor radii from 25′ to 35′. Without having to use fixed arc plates, designers and installers can achieve MPR using either 5000 Series or 5000 Plus Series Rotors. Superior flexibility in arc adjustment minimizes the risks of over- or under-watering.
Features and Benefits
- Impact drive sprinkler.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash.
- 5 Matched Precipitation Rate (MPR) nozzles and 2 low-angle (LA) nozzles
- Interchangeable, color-coded bayonet mount nozzles
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- FP trip permits full- or part-circle operation (20° to 340°)
- Powerful reverse action.