Features and Benefits
- Built-in Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) check valve. Eliminates the need for under-the-head check valves. No parts to be installed at the site.
- Traps water in lateral pipes in elevation changes of up to 14 feet (4,2 m). Reduces wear on system components by minimizing water hammer during start-up.
- Prevents drainage from spray heads at lower elevations. Stops water waste. Ends landscape damage due to flooding and/or erosion.
- Even stronger retract spring to accommodate elevation changes up to 14 feet (4,2 m). One of the strongest springs in the industry.
- Designed for use with all Rain Bird plastic spray head nozzles.
- “SAM” stamped on cap for easy identification and maintenance.
- Five-year trade warranty.