Features and Benefits
- Pressure-activated, wiper seal prevents excessive flow-by and water waste. Keeps debris from entering upon retraction.
- Durable two-piece stem ratchet allows for quick and easy nozzle pattern alignment.
- Internal parts removable from the top of the sprinkler for easy servicing.
- Small exposed cover makes the unit virtually invisible for more attractive landscapes.
- Rugged cover and body provide durability in high pressure and surge conditions.
- Plastic and stainless steel materials resist corrosion.
- Economical, 6-inch (15,2 cm) pop-up model provides for unobstructed watering of today’s taller turf grass varieties.
- VAN nozzle and screen are easily removable for flushing.
- UNI-Spray™ accepts all Rain Bird® nozzles and accessories, which simplifies inventory management.
- Optional field installable Seal-A-Matic™ check valve prevents low head drainage up to 8 feet (2,4 m) of elevation difference.